This class will be held off-site at DCANTER at 545 8th Street SE
DCANTER and The Lemon Collective are teaming up to treat you to a unique sensory learning experience involving sipping on delicious wines and arranging beautiful flowers!
"Bouquet" is the aroma expressed by wine that reflects its flavor profile. Experience the scent of rose petals, violets, orange blossoms, among others and taste how they're expressed in wine while creating a beautiful floral arrangement. Learn how to taste wine and evaluate it for its qualities. This highly interactive class will help you identify the scents in wine, so that you can begin to distinguish which aromas and flavors you enjoy more than others. In this class, you will:
- Taste six wines that each express a unique bouquet
- Understand what contributes to aromas in wine and learn basic wine descriptors
- Artisanal cheeses will be served
- Discounts will be available for wines tasted in the class that you'd like to take home!
You'll also, learn:
- The best way to extend the life of your flowers
- Tricks on how to make your arrangement visually appealing
- What flowers and textures work best together
- Where to find supplies locally
All floral arranging materials will be provided and guests will leave with an arrangement in a glass mason jar. Space is limited, so don't wait to sign up!