This class will take place at Colada Shop, located at 1405 T St. NW
Colada Shop and The Lemon Collective are teaming up for a flower arranging class with treats!
Sip on pineapple cider mimosas and enjoy just-baked Cuban pastries courtesy of Colada Shop as you learn flower arranging basics that will prepare you for holiday entertaining and beyond.
During class you will learn:
- How to “process” your flowers and prepare them for the arrangement
- The best way to extend the life of your flowers
- Tricks on how to make your arrangement visually appealing
- What flowers and textures work best together
- Where to find supplies locally
- Ways to save money when planning an arrangement
All floral arranging materials will be provided and guests will leave with an arrangement in a glass vessel. Space is limited, so don't wait to sign up!
About your host
Colada Shop brings people together by transporting them into a space where conversation is flowing, strong coffee is brewed, food & cocktails are made with the flare of Cuban flavor and life. Reach for a cup. Stay for a snack. Order a drink. We are committed to providing quality products, excellent service and unparalleled hospitality to our patrons.