This workshop is part 1 in a 2 part workshop. Each part can be taken separately because they don’t necessarily build on one another. Sign up for both days to receive a discount and to dive deeper into your astrology!
When someone says, I am a Capricorn, Taurus, or Libra, what they are saying is that is the constellation the Sun was traveling through at the moment of their birth. The Sun in astrology, like the Sun in our solar system, is the heartbeat of the birth chart. By attending to the things it symbolizes we become infused with energy, confidence, strength, brightness, and vitality.
In this workshop we will:
- Learn about what each Sun sign needs to do to shine and express itself best (handouts included)
- Each participant receives a description of their personal Sun sign (birth data required)
- Learn about how to care for and feed your Sun so you can always easily find ways to access your joy, confidence, and energy (especially if you want to be more true to yourself)
- Discussion of Sun signs and placements
- Handout describing all 12 Moon signs
- A personalized description of your Moon sign and placement (if signed up at least 48 hours in advance)
- All collage materials
Date: Friday August 11, 7pm-9:30pm
Please e-mail atlasastrology[at]gmail[dot]com with your birth data after submitting payment. This includes your date, time, and place of birth — but just date can work fine. Thank you!