Have you googled your zodiac sign and the sign of your current or potential lover to check your compatibility?
Have you advised your friends on their astrological compatibility with their lovers?
Have you ever wondered if you how to make it work with a sign that is supposedly not compatible with yours?
You are invited to enter a world beyond Sun sign compatibility! Come to this workshop and add lifelong useful tools to your good love toolkit. You will emerge with astrological insight that will enhance your current relationships, help you love yourself and others better, honor your own relationship needs, and share your skills with friends.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Your own love style and what makes you feel loved
- Your non-negotiable emotional needs (articulating them will help you to be loved the way you need to be)
- What turns you on and your method of pursuing what you want
- How to identify people and relationships that are best suited to you
This is an LGBTQ-friendly workshop!
We will go over:
- Astrological compatibility of famous couples
- How to access useful astrological information about potential lovers
- How to apply this astrological information to help yourself, your lovers, and your friends
You will come out of this workshop with the information you need to receive what you want and need in relationship, and to be a better lover using astrological insight.
After signing up for this class please send your date of birth, time of birth, and place of birth to email@example.com. Just date of birth is okay too!
I have been writing about and practicing astrology since 2014. My horoscopes have appeared in the Los Angeles Review of Books. I have mostly dated Sagittarians and Scorpios, but as my opposite sign Cancers also often take a liking to me, and me them. It’s really all about the Moon, Venus and Mars signs though. I was put on the astrological path under a Venus retrograde cycle in 2009, and I have been studying ever since. Studying astrology feels like remembering to me. In 2014 I set up astrological shop as Atlas Astrology, dispensing astrological knowledge by blog and e-mail. I use astrology as a tool for self knowledge (and other-knowledge), for spiritual growth and celestial guidance. I live in Maryland with my cat and my astrolabe.