Mirror of Your Mind Tarot Class Series ~ Learn to empower others and yourself in 4 weeks.
Saturdays, March 5, 12, 26 and April 2 from 10am-12pm at The Lemon Bowl
Modern-day Tarot goes far beyond dusty stereotypes of “fortune-telling.” When understood properly, Tarot becomes a powerful tool for transformation to positively influence your life path. There is nothing quite like the joy of bringing clarity to the lives of others and to yourself, through interpretation of the symbolic art of tarot.
Learning to decipher the hidden meanings within these cards takes some time and dedication, but with just a few good techniques and practices, you can master it easily.
In these 2-hour workshops we will learn to:
- Get a basic understanding of the major and minor arcana
- Set up sacred space
- Consecrate your cards
- Shuffling technique
- Lay a mandala to internalize your deck
- Daily several exercises to memorize the names, images and their meanings
- Learn spreads
- Learn how to chose significators
- Book and website recommendations
- Tarot as Therapy
- How to read for others to empower them
- Practice readings on each other
- Question and answer
- Birth card methodology and practice
- Honing your intuitive skills
- How to treat traumatic questions/situations
- Practice readings
- Closing circle
What to bring:
- Your own deck (I'd suggest starting with the Rider-Waite, a good learning deck)
- Note taking materials
Exchange: $100, includes a small gift ☺ ($25 per class)
To SIGN UP email Stainlessspace@hotmail.com
About Michelle Mae Orr
Michelle gives mentorship to those seeking to reclaim their magic! She teaches yoga, meditation, tarot, moon ceremony, crystal workshops, animal-totem discovery and much more. She also makes wearable art jewelry. See more at www.thesacredexpanse.com.